The Elizabeth House is a six to twelve month residential, maternity, and parenting program for single moms where they experience the life-changing love of Christ.
Our goal is to equip moms to rebuild and restore their lives through Biblical principles, education and job placement; enabling them to be productive members of their communities.
- 18+ years of age.
- Committed to stay six to twelve months.
- No active AODA issues or have been clean for at least six months with continued counseling. Random drug tests are done.
- No significant criminal history. Background checks are done during application process.
- We are not staffed to work with persons with significant mental health diagnoses or active AODA concerns.
In order for a young woman to reside at The Elizabeth House she must agree to meet our core program requirements which include:
- Attend nightly family meals Monday - Thursday nights unless this conflicts with work or school
- Complete daily and weekly chores
- Meet with case manager weekly
- Attend mandatory classes (Best Beginnings, Childbirth Education, Boundaries, nutrition and finance, other)
- Complete and return weekly paperwork
- Pursue a high school diploma or GED unless completed
- Work or volunteer