Your gift provides for basic needs such as shelter, food and clothing, while helping young pregnant women gain the needed skills to become self-sufficient and independent with the help of loving, supportive staff.
- Feed a mom and baby for a week – $35
- Feed a mom and her baby for a month – $140
- Feed a mom and baby for an entire year with a one-time gift of $1,680
Every dollar makes a difference.
Become an Embrace Sponsor
Show a mother and child that they are valued, worthy, and capable of great things. Embrace a young mom and baby and change the course of their lives for generations to come!
An Embrace Sponsor commits to giving $9,000 a year or a gift of $750 each month to provide housing, food, clothing, baby supplies and all basic needs for one mom and her baby.
Your gift goes far beyond meeting basic needs of women and children – but allows young, single women to develop necessary skills to achieve spiritual, mental, physical and economic success – impacting generations to come.
Yes! I want to Embrace a Mother, Embrace a Child, and Embrace a Generation by making a one year commitment of $9,000.
Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-259- 1606 ext. 223 for more info. You can also make your gift and save taxes by giving stocks.
While your sponsorship may support one mom and her baby for a year, your impact will last for generations.
You may also contribute by donating supplies. The following items are in high demand.
Everyday Household Items
- Lemon-Scented Pine Sol
- Large 13 Gallon Garbage Bags
- Gallon, Quart, and Sandwich Ziploc Bags
- High Efficiency Laundry Detergent
- Shower Curtains and Liners
- Plastic Silverware
- Unscented Baby Wipes
- Diapers (Especially sizes 4 & 5)
- Walgreens (for photos or prescriptions)
- Walmart or Target
- Woodman’s or HyVee
- Restaurants (Pizza, Buffets, etc.)
Make a TEH Resident Room Ready
- Under-the-bed storage bins
- New Bath Towels
New Women’s Clothing, Size XXL
- Jeans or leggings
- Long or short-sleeved V-neck T-shirts
- Tennis shoes, sizes 7-9
Move out Program Donations
- New dish sets/New silverware sets
- Pots and pans sets
- Cooking utensil sets
- Dish Towels
- Laundry Baskets (Plastic)
- Crock Pots/Microwaves/Toasters