“The Diocese of Madison is happy to support The Elizabeth House as one important means of helping build a network of safety and refuge so that young mothers in these vulnerable situations may have access to such a safe haven, counseling, parenting instruction and other vital services."
–Bishop Robert C. Morlino, Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Madison
Your gift provides a place to sleep, food to eat, clothing to wear and supports a mom in gaining the needed skills to break a cycle of dependency and poverty with the help of loving, supportive staff.
- Feed a mom and baby for a week – $35
- Feed a mom and her baby for a month – $140
- Feed a mom and baby for an entire year with a one-time gift of $1,680
Every dollar makes a difference.
Become an Embrace Sponsor
Show a mother and child that they are valued, worthy, and capable of great things. Embrace a homeless mom and baby and change the course of their lives for generations to come!
An Embrace Sponsor commits to giving $9,000 a year or a gift of $750 each month to provide housing, food, clothing, baby supplies and all basic needs for one mom and her baby.
Your gift goes far beyond meeting basic needs of women and children – but allows young, single women to develop necessary skills to break the cycle of dependence and poverty – impacting generations.
Yes! I want to Embrace a Mother, Embrace a Child, and Embrace a Generation by making a one year commitment of $9,000.
Contact Sara at email@example.com or call 608-259- 1606 ext. 223 for more info. You can also make your gift and save taxes by giving stocks.
While your sponsorship may support one mom and her baby for a year, your impact will last for generations.
You may also contribute by donating supplies. The following items are in high demand.
Everyday Household Items
- Lemon-Scented Pine Sol
- Large 13 Gallon Garbage Bags
- Gallon, Quart, and Sandwich Ziploc Bags
- High Efficiency Laundry Detergent
- Shower Curtains and Liners
- Plastic Silverware
- Unscented Baby Wipes
- Diapers (Especially sizes 4 & 5)
- Walgreens (for photos or prescriptions)
- Walmart or Target
- Woodman’s or HyVee
- Restaurants (Pizza, Buffets, etc.)
Make a TEH Resident Room Ready
- Under-the-bed storage bins
- New Bath Towels
Move out Program Donations
- New dish sets/New silverware sets
- Pots and pans sets
- Cooking utensil sets
- Dish Towels
- Laundry Baskets (Plastic)
- Crock Pots/Microwaves/Toasters